Sunday, January 10, 2021

Planning/Research

   Ideas coming together: 1/10/21

 After doing research on the different types of short films I believe horror will be my best fit. Now that have a genre I've been brainstorming some ideas I would like to do...so you guys just bare with me please.

    I have been inspired by a few films that I will list in my next blog. The idea that I'm going for is about a friend request gone wrong. I have seen a few films that were great and I will love to go for that idea with my own spice to it of course. 

    The idea I have in my head is immaculate and I honestly can't wait to put this all into work. Now that I have my genre and and idea concept  it is now time to figure out rather or not I will be doing an opening credit or title sequence.

    In opening credits I know it's to acknowledge the actors, producers, and directors that have played apart in the film with a list. Basically the long list of people names that we all think are unnecessary because we just came to watch the movie...yeah them. 

    Or I can proceed with a title sequence. I would still include a list like in an opening scene, but instead of a list going down the screen, the film will start and as the scene is opening I will have the actors, director, and producers followed by something that will then reveal my title. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  https://youtu.be/vuyt0cw_304 Hope you enjoy!