Saturday, January 9, 2021

How it all begins: Deciding

    Decisions:1/9/21

    First and foremost to start my planning process I will have to figure out what genre this short film will be. Once I get an idea I can begin writing my script and creating my storyboard. I have a couple ideas in mind, but I'm not sure which ones to do. I was thinking about doing a mystery or thriller film, but I've also been thinking I should do a horror short film.

    I've been watching some short films from others on YouTube and horror and mystery where the mostly seen. I just hope I think of something really soon...it will suck having to be behind or stuck on one step.

     My favorite movie genre is horror so I believe that will come nature to me. I will have to start going deeper in the three genres and determine which is right for me.  My genre will also determine if I'll be doing realism or formalism. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  https://youtu.be/vuyt0cw_304 Hope you enjoy!