Friday, March 5, 2021

Day 1 of production

  

  I had so much fun recording my first day of production, my casts members where excellent and easier to work with. They had many great ideas that I decided to include in my production and they were open to my ideas. While we were recording I allowed them to be free on their movements so that it could look natural. It didn't take many retakes while filming my first day.

       I filmed my first scene which is the kitchen scene and half of scene two. It was easy and quick to do, I am so proud of my progress. Throughout the first day of production it was quick and the cast members went with the flow. We had moments when the scene would start and we all would just laugh out of no where, but it was all fun. We only had to do three retakes which isn't bad in my opinion. Over the weekend I would continue filming scene two and three I just hope it will be as easy as today filming.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  https://youtu.be/vuyt0cw_304 Hope you enjoy!