Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Ideas on paper... The script

 Coming up with the dialogue was kind of trick especially knowing you only have 2 minutes to film because you don't want to get to wordy and you don't have enough time to say half the things you wrote. As far as the storyline I just knew that I had to get start to the point, but once I knew how I want it to play out the dialogue became quite easy and fluent for me. 

        SNEAK PEEK!

    Writing this script kind of reminded me of writing a play expect from the narration and stage direction. I can't wait till we get to the production stage so I can see my characters come to life. I can't wait till we get to the production stage so I can see my characters come to life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  https://youtu.be/vuyt0cw_304 Hope you enjoy!