Monday, January 25, 2021

Exhibition!

         Exhibition is the retail branch of the film or the screenplay. This will be consider the final stage of production. In this stage I will be showing off my film to the public who will see my final project.

    This process will be at the end of my project where I would show my final results or the outcome of my short film. This production stage cost $100-$150 per square.

    I haven't found much on exhibition just the basics, but once I dig deeper in I be sure that I will found more out.

Resource References:  

“Costs of a Trade Show. Exhibitsusa.” What Does It Cost To Attend or Display at Trade Shows? Trade Show Budget Planning Help For Trade Show Managers, exhibitsusa.com/average-costs-to-display-attend-trade-shows#:~:text=Budget%20for%20the%20Actual%20Trade,cost%20between%20%2440%2C000%20and%20%2460%2C000.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  https://youtu.be/vuyt0cw_304 Hope you enjoy!