Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Film Update

        Today I will be doing final edits to my film production. I only have to do little tweaks and I will be proud to say I'm going to be completely done with my film. Once I'm done I'm going to show people my final product to get any feedbacks such as sound effects or if I need to up the lighting in certain areas. Once I get feedback I go make any last minute changes before next Wednesday which is when the project is due. The filming step was really fun and the highlight on the whole project. I got a feel on how director and producers feel when they are filming their movies which was an exciting moment.
     Today in class I'm just going through all my blogs adding in this that I missed and taking away unnecessary things that I added in the beginning. 
            
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  https://youtu.be/vuyt0cw_304 Hope you enjoy!