Sunday, March 14, 2021

Outtakes... Oh boy!

         During this filming process I lost so much storage, but it was all worth it because the end results was actually good and I'm surprise on my progress.

        Scene 1 outtakes:

    During this scene I didn't have much complications, it went smooth and quick I just had to have a steady hand for the dolly in at the beginning. I didn't have to do so many retakes, but me and my actors was laughing so much that we have to take  a break to claim out thoughts and go back to recording. Once we stop laughing I was able to finish the scene and go home.

        Scene 2 outtakes:

    This was one of my longest scene so I wasn't able to do everything I wanted to do in this scene because it was going to make my time go over it's limit. In this scene it took some time to get the correct angles and shots. I had to be very flexible with my camera movements I tried to do high-angle shots which wasn't bad it was just that I couldn't really see what was going on with the phone so I added like text message to the side so the viewer can see what is happening. After hours of retakes we finally got a good recording for scene 2.

        Scene 3 outtakes:

    This was probably the shorts, but hardest scene honestly. This scene was the ending of my film. Getting the correct lighting and angles for this scene was essential so the viewers can see what is going on and have that shock look once they see what is happening. This scene ended off with an cliffhanger that is really going to have people wondering what's going to happen next which also creates a storyline.  I filmed this scene the same day as film 2.


        




No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  https://youtu.be/vuyt0cw_304 Hope you enjoy!