Monday, March 15, 2021

Coming to an end!

         

Hey, before I start I will like to address the fact that I really improved compared to the beginning of the project till now and I'm sure it shows. This would be my last post before the final product and CCR.

       Today I will like to give yall some details on my editing process and how I went about adding the concepts. During this process I had some bumps in the road when I came to WeVideo so I changed to iMovie where I was able to edit all my videos. For the parts where I had to place the messages on the screen I used an app called Phonto and PicsArt. In these apps I was able to use an transparent background so they can be used as stickers. It took only about a hour or two to completely edit my video. 

    This really been an amazing experience and I hope you enjoy!

         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  https://youtu.be/vuyt0cw_304 Hope you enjoy!