Saturday, February 13, 2021

Casting

 

We are now getting closer and closer to production and I can honestly say this have been a roller coaster. I decided to pick my cast to play on screen by there personality. I have also let them audition for the parts and picked which is the best fit. My on screen cast members are fun to work with and ready to film. As for my off set cast or behind the scenes I have two people who will be helping me with the lighting and camera position. I will like to say I  made a great choice and I can’t wait to work with them this upcoming week.


Update! March 2nd

There were some last minute changes which really made it challenging. One of my  cast members who were supposed to play Briana bailed on me and I don't have anyone else who could played that part. Now for any scene that involves Briana I would have to play and hopefully I can find ways to work around it. This problem really cause me to be really concern on how can I both record and be the character, but I know eventually I would figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  https://youtu.be/vuyt0cw_304 Hope you enjoy!