Sunday, February 14, 2021

Location and scouting

     I will be filming my film in a easy to access location which is my house. This will be the best fit because I don’t have to worry to much about the sunlight or outside noises. My actors and cast members will all be in a familiar surrounding. Then here go the great side of it all... it’s all cheap! 

    I will have my family members and friends act in my film. My mom will be playing the character mom, Nay will be played by my cousin Tiyana, Brianna is played by my friend Evena, and the scary creep will be played by my cousin Tyree. This is my cast members for the film. 

    When it comes to filming I have to make sure my cast members are prepared and available on my filming days.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  https://youtu.be/vuyt0cw_304 Hope you enjoy!