Monday, February 15, 2021

Sound, costume, lighting... Action!

    Since I will be shooting my film at night, for the scenes that's outside I will be using soft lighting so it can look natural. For the indoors film I will be using the lights in the house and so studio light not to much.

    As for sound I will be  including only necessary sound effects that will add more of a scary feel to my film. For example I will use an eerie sound for my sound effects so that it can be more dramatic. In the begin I will be playing music as the film is opening. I will be recording my sound in camera recording.

    My character that is playing the two teens costumes will be one in night gown clothes and the other one will be wearing regular everyday clothes. The bad guy in this case the scary creep will be wearing ragged clothes. The scary creep makeup will involved scars on his face and blood.

    


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  https://youtu.be/vuyt0cw_304 Hope you enjoy!