Monday, February 15, 2021

Shooting schedule

     I schedule for my film to be shoot in two different days. I will be shooting my first scene February 26, 2021. This day I will only be doing my first scene since the two actors will be available this day. The next two scenes will be film the following day February 27,2021. Scene two and three will be shot which will be my last film day of my production. I will then began editing the film and combining it into a two minute short film.

    I used a website call Studio binder it help me break down my script in the different scenes and what character is involved in each scene. I will be using my phone camera, tripods, and ringlights to film my production.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  https://youtu.be/vuyt0cw_304 Hope you enjoy!