Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Production Technology

       It felt like years, but I finally made it to the production stage...Yayyyy! 

       The technology I will be using the camera from my phone to film my production. As for lighting I used different sources depending upon which scene. For example for my kitchen scene I used the light in the kitchen light plus my ring light. My living room scene I used all light sources including celling fan light, the light from the television, and any other light surrounding the scene area. 

       As I was filming I had my actors project their voices since there was not mic included in my production.  When using the camera on my phone it was held with my tripod so that it would be easier to do my dolly-in and move the camera position from on spot to another. The tripod made it easier to record my film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Critical Reflection

  https://youtu.be/vuyt0cw_304 Hope you enjoy!